Re: [asa] ID as theological necessity (old Timaeus discussion, new PSCF artic...

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 16:07:49 EST

That's kind of a foreign notion to me personally George, since I come
from a low church / independent / non-denominational background. For
better or worse, my mind and experience tend to work only in terms of
individuals being formally acknowledge as "members" of a local
congregation.

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School