RE: [asa] Detecting Design - Mind and Hands

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 15:12:44 EST

How are we to understand, "upholds all things by the word of His power?" Heb. 1:3. I suppose to uphold the creation must be very similar to originally bringing the creation into being. There is no comparison of this act of God to anything that is part of the creation itself, least of all, how we design and "create" things.

Moorad