RE: [asa] Four views

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 15:03:06 EST

We have to be very careful not to embed God in spacetime and, of course, I am not referring to the Incarnation. The category "God intended" sounded very much as a temporal development of His actions. I am not comfortable with that kind of talk; however, I realize it is difficult for humans to think and talk about God in any other way. In fact, it may be quite impossible to avoid that type of limited way of referring to a Supreme Being.

Moorad