RE: [asa] Four views

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 11:50:49 EST

Randy said:
" TE: Human beings are the intended, purposeful result of God's creative act."

I don't think TE's necessary say that humans were God's intent- the final form could have been different. Being made in God's image doesn't necessary mean the human image (shape and body plan) is God's image. What does it mean to be "in God's image?" Theologians debate it, even within the same Christian camps and sects.

...Bernie