Re: [asa] Science-Evangelical Project at Harvard?

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 21:58:25 EST

Yes, Ted is right. This is the meeting Eric Chivian and Rich Cizik organized
at the inspiration of EO Wilson and his book "Creation" two years ago. I was
at that meeting which involved about 30 people, including several ASA
members such as Cal DeWitt, Joe Sheldon, and I. It was a great meeting and
lots of good followup. It's still paying off quite well but we'll see what
will happen now. Hopefully it will keep going in some effective way.
Randy