Re: [asa] Science-Evangelical Project at Harvard?

From: Ted Davis <TDAVIS@messiah.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 19:19:39 EST

My guess is, that the "Scientist-Evangelical" project at Harvard refers to
a meeting that took place a couple of years ago in Georgia (I think),
involving evangelical leaders (incl a few scientists, such as past ASA
president Joe Sheldon) and Harvard faculty. E O Wilson was instrumental in
making this happen. The topic was the environment.

Ted