Re: [asa] Four views

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 16:43:04 EST

Randy -

I don't think that your description of a process view is entirely fair to that type of theology in general. Process theology doesn't require that "Human beings are the unintended, accidental result of random processes." In process thought God is acting on every occasion, trying to get the world to move in the best direction, but what God can do is limited. God is one cause of what happens but not the only cause. Thus it would not necessarily be true that human beings are completely unintended but what they are does not represent completely God's intention.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm