Re: [asa] ID as theological necessity (old Timaeus discussion, new PSCF artic...

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 16:37:09 EST

Missing in this discussion seems to be consideration of several issues:

Precisely what is "the gospel" which is not to be added to?

For what is the observability of God in nature supposed to be "necessary"? Is it supposed to be a logical necessity? Is it a doctrine that there must be agreement on if there is to be church fellowship?

Is agreement on "the gospel" all that is required for church fellowship?

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm