[asa] Thankyou!

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 16:30:48 EST

Just a word of thanks to those who have taken the trouble to write to me privately concerning my apparently outdated understanding of the word ' troll '. However, David Opderbeck's use of the term was associated with a reference to Harry Potter * - which suggests that my original interpretation may well have been correct. David might care to clarify the matter.

Vernon

* David wrote (13.12.08): "The best way to handle a troll is to ignore it. They get stronger
with attention. This truth, BTW, is revealed in the fifth Harry Potter movie."