FW: [asa] Evangelical Presbyterian Church

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 15:19:27 EST

I emailed a friend of mine who is a member and Sunday School teacher at
Fourth Presbyterian Church in Bethesda, MD, an EPC church He said this:
"I'm not aware of any specific position papers on the items you mention
(age of the earth, global flood, evolution of species, literal Genesis,
and stuff like that). We generally hold to the tenets and teachings of
the Westminster Confession and its catechisms, and of course, God's
living, inerrant Word."

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org

sorry to get back to you so late ... had a busy day.

I'm not aware of any specific position papers on the items you mention
(Age of the earth, global flood, evolution of species, literal Genesis,
and stuff like that). We generally hold to the tenets and teachings of
the Westminster Confession and it's catechisms, and of course, God's
living, inerrant Word.

Have a great day in the Kingdom!

(and see you in the lobster tank!)

thx
dh

Ps: I'm on the BOD of a ministry in Philly - The Alliance of Confessing
Evangelicals - Google it sometime - it has lots of good content.