[asa] messages not getting thru?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 11:45:32 EST

FYI- I had a problem with a few messages not getting posted. I think others had the same question awhile back. I think I found the answer, and so I thought I should share.

Problem: I was replying to very long emails- many forwarded emails attached. After deleting the extra words- keeping just the last relevant email, it went thru!

So, if your emails aren't getting through, try deleting all the trailing garbage. Forward on only what's needed for context- which will save space on the archive folders too.

...Bernie