Re: [asa] ID as theological necessity (old Timaeus discussion, new PSCF article)

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 14:35:07 EST

In his review of Conway Morris in Books and Culture, Dembski claimed
that ID is essential to religion, not just to Christianity.

Not all that different from claiming that circumcision is essential to
Christianity, except that there's more credible proof texts for
circumcision. I don't think Paul would like Dembski's review of
Conway Morris.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections