Re: [asa] Evangelical Presbyterian Church

From: gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 22:20:00 EST

David,

I have no connection with the EPC, but I was aware that a number of PCUSA
churches left that denomination a number of years ago and joined the EPC
because of liberal trends in the PCUSA. According to their web site they
hold to the Westminster Confession and believe in liberty on nonessential
doctrinal matters. I saw no mention of science at all.

Gordon Brown (ASA member)