Re: [asa] EIC (Evolutionary Informed Christian)

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 18:09:38 EST

David -

"Evolutionary creationist" is a term for which Denis Lamoureux has argued. In fact his recent book is titled Evolutionary Creationism: A Christian Approach to Evolution (Wipf & Stock, 2008). This terminology probably has earlier history but I don't know it offhand.

I see that Randy Isaac, who knows the subject better than I, has already responded to your question about information.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm