Re: [asa] Anti-Creationism Lecture

From: Michael Roberts <>
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 15:29:28 EST

This may well be so in the USA (actually it is!!) but not in Britain there
were many who accepted evolution and the VB and Resurrection before the 50s
. e.g William Temple Arch of Can 42-44, G Yarnold (whose books were written
in the 50s and 60s, a clear majority of theologians producing the Cof E
report on Doctrine in 1937. you could also add Karl Barth, Karl Heim.

I am sure if I dug a bit I could find lots more