Re: [asa] EIC (Evolutionary Informed Christian)

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 14:47:21 EST

Hi Don,

EIC - It seems I missed this earlier. Sounds interesting! Would it be Evolutionary Informed Christians or Evolutionarily Informed Christians? Or even Christians Informed about Evolution (CIE)? Or perhaps Christians who Accept (or Acknowledge) Evolution (CAE)?

As you can see, I'm behind getting rid of TE; something like "Christians who accept biological evolution" seems to be much more responsible to community and much less intertwined with ideology.

Cheers, Gregory

p.s. curious why are you not also joining in at CiS list, from down there in Queen's land?