RE: [asa] promise trumps biology

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 09:58:09 EST

Hi Don:

Frankly, I have difficulties with either interpretation. (Is it true in
the southern hemisphere you read everything upside down?) But it serves
to illuminate how difficult OT interpretation can be. Even NT
interpretation can be challenging. If I encountered four living
creatures at heavens door covered with eyes in front and in back where
the first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox,
the third had a face like a man, and the fourth was like a flying eagle
(Rev 4:6), I'd look for another entrance.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org