Re: [asa] food and oil (fwd)

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 04:56:07 EST

These dark apocalyptic scenarios have always been with us and they serve a purpose, to remind us that we are dependent on Christ for our all our physical needs, and not only our next meal but even our next breath. But the risk is they overglorify the enemy of mankind and exalt his plans rather than keeping us grounded in the faith that God is in control and has His plans for the earth and all of us believers, and that His plans are what we should be focused on.

To put this in perspective, I was fortunate enough to run across the following prophetic word almost 15 years ago that has served to provide me great comfort over the years and especially in the current situation. Make of it what you will but I think it has uncannily predicted the current events and most importantly it calls us to faith and confidence instead of leaving us in fear and doubt.

http://www.onlinethoughts.com/Prophesies/field_of_dreams_or_nightmares.htm

Thanks

John