Re: [asa] red in truth and claw?

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 17:37:26 EST

Quoting gordon brown <Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU>:

> I agree with Jim's response and would add that Psalm 104 praises God for
> His good creation. For what that includes note verses 21 and 29.
>
> Gordon Brown (ASA member)

Excellent passages, Gordon. And with my YEC hat on, I would have no
counter-response to answer with. As well as Psalm 139:13 (you knit me together
in my mother's womb) for the continued creative action of God working through
mediated & recognized processes.

And all of this isn't to answer any of these questions, of course; but to simply
acknowledge that they remain as troubling for YECs as they do for TEs or any
other theologians. But I think it important, Bernie, to be able to answer with
Scripture instead of with science. That will be your common ground.

--Merv