Re: [asa] red in truth and claw?

From: Schwarzwald <schwarzwald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 15:40:03 EST

Heya Bernie.

Obviously a lot could be said here, but one topic I'd discuss is the idea of
what's needed as far as brains go to truly 'experience' a red in tooth and
claw world. As in, we may regard nature as such, but how much of that is
anthropomorphizing nature and endowing creatures with capabilities that not
all, and nowhere near the majority, seem likely to possess.