[asa] red in truth and claw?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 15:10:09 EST

I'm going to be making a presentation to a mixed group of believers/non-believers. I'm going to talk to them about how a Christian can accept evolution. I know the question will come up "Isn't evolution evil- full of pain and suffering- red in tooth and claw? Isn't God evil if that was His design means?"

Just wondering how evolutionists on this discussion group might respond.

Personally, I'd go further. Not only tooth and claw shaping creatures- but SCULPTURING creatures. I'd say the most beautiful creatures were sculpted (metaphorically) by evolution through tooth and claw.