RE: [asa] promise trumps biology

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 19:01:42 EST

We are all sinners and thus entitled to at least one sin :-). Therefore, find your own sins in the following verses.

"On the contrary, you yourselves wrong and defraud. You do this even to your brethren. Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor h*mosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Cor. 6:8-10.

Moorad