RE: [asa] promise trumps biology

From: <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 17:39:01 EST

Wasn't it commonly accepted then that a man's seed was the whole package deal
and the woman was "just a carrier"? If so, it becomes even stranger that they
did occasionally make a big deal of inter-racial marriage. But it explains why
lineages were almost always reckoned fraternally.

--Merv

Quoting gmurphy10@neo.rr.com: