RE: [asa] promise trumps biology

From: <gmurphy10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 18:55:49 EST

Yes, Abraham didn't want his son to marry a Canaanite but the point is that that apparently had lower priority than staying in the promised land. & later in Genesis Joseph is married to an Egyptian, of "the cursed line of Ham." The ancestors of 2 of Israel's tribes result from this union & nobody seems concerned about that.

Shalom,
George