Re: [asa] promise trumps biology

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 14:16:58 EST

Re: [asa] promise trumps biologyTwo fine Christian sentiments from George and Dennis. I totally agree with both.

I would loved to have seen Dennis in that "church". It is very scary that some Christians hold such deadly beliefs .

Some varieties of Christianity are toxic and make the gay issue seem harmless.

Michael