Re: [asa] Divine action and QM--a major ID supporter weighs in--for Timaeus

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat Dec 06 2008 - 17:58:43 EST

Wayne,
I'm having a little trouble with your reference to angels. Every
reference to angels in scripture has them visible in space and acting in
space--speaking, setting fire to things, causing death, etc. But the
medieval discussion made it clear that they were spirits and consequently
not extended. This almost certainly makes them nonphysical, unless they
are on a mission requiring visibility. The reference to the temptations
specifically mention angels, but detection provides an apparent
impossibility.
Dave (ASA)

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 00:36:29 +0900 "dawson wayne" <dawsonzhu@gmail.com>