RE: [asa] Why it's not as simple as God vs the multiverse

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 10:53:16 EST

In the spirit of Adams's wit, is it sensible to understand the multiverse as a large number of novels God wrote and we happen to be protagonists in this particular universe? Recall that God exists not in time and so His writing, obviously known to Him, is still time developing for those conscious beings that may exist in the different universes.

Moorad