Re: [asa] Anglican Church in North America

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 18:00:55 EST

I would suggest that they will be more ID than anything else, probably Global warming deniers and all that goes with it. Rather like the Disco Institute which their chief funder Ahmanson supports:)

Form what I read of that type of Anglican stuff in the USA I would prefer to stay in the TEC if I were American though I have little time for the TEC

Michael

Speaking as an Anglican before being Church of England