Re: [asa] Why it's not as simple as God vs the multiverse

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 12:34:35 EST

& in response to David's comment, yes, the idea that we "create" the universe is obviously objectionable for Christians. But we should also bear in mind the relationships between observer & observed in quantum theory that have suggested a "participatory anthropic principle" and the possibility that this might be incorporated into a "theanthropic principle" - cf. http://www.luthersem.edu/word&world/Archives/13-3_Science/13-3_Murphy.pdf .

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm