Re: [asa] Tomb of St. Paul

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 11:32:08 EST

The burial places of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob are the only ones about which we have reports anywhere close to the time when they would have taken place - i.e., which are worth anything at all. & in fact there is some question about Jacob since Gen.50:5 & 10-12 indicate that there was an alternate tradition to the one about his burial in the cave at Machpelah noted in 50:13.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm