RE: [asa] Tomb of St. Paul

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 11:13:09 EST

According to the Koran, Adam was buried on Mount Abukais, near Mecca,
although I'd put greater stock on either Eridu or Erech. Noah reputedly
was buried close by the ark's landing site near Jebel Judi, or Pir Omar
Gudrun, or Mount Lubar or Mount Nisir, or the Gordyene (Kurdish)
Mountains. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are supposed to be buried in the
Cave of Machpelah at Hebron. The tomb of Jonah is at Mosul (formerly
Nineveh). Hilprecht reported visiting the tomb of Daniel in what is now
Iran.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org