Re: [asa] The "new" Uncommon Descent

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 04:09:51 EST

Whenever I look at Uncommon descent I come away in blank amazement, whether the comments or the attitudes.I have just looked at it and find it equally bad. It seems that any poster who dares to say anything intelligent is "vaporized" as happened to David. This means that Timaeus (why doesn't he have the guts to say who he is?) is wishing for the impossible for cross-fertilisation of TE and ID.

Perhaps the only sensible thing to do is to withdraw and plug away elsewhere.

Michael