Re: [asa] Tomb of St. Paul

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 21:34:20 EST

Here's a Time story of 2 years ago about a find of St. Paul's putative sarcophagus: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1569014,00.html . The skulls of Ss. Peter & Paul have traditionally been supposed to be in St. John Lateran. If they find a skull in that sarcophagus, something's gotta give.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm