[asa] Gagging is no joke!

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 16:20:54 EST

"I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be."

Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992), Prolific popular writer and Professor of Biochemistry