Re: [asa] ESA: Wilkins Ice Shelf under threat

From: Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 10:00:46 EST

"Note to Don: one thing I noticed while listening to the President-elect's stump speech when he was at CSU is how popular his call for sacrifice is, particularly amongst young people."

Understandable, as young people as a rule have never paid the bills. Old people have, and that's why legislators are afraid to mess with Social Security, etc.

Don