[asa] Jesus Creed on Expelled; and, Public Archive of ID Discussion w/ Timeaus?

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 09:27:20 EST

Some may be interested in a discussion on "Expelled" on Jesus Creed:
http://blog.beliefnet.com/jesuscreed/2008/12/expelled-rjs.html

Also -- ASA Honchos -- could we collect and put up a link on the ASA website
to the threads in the recent discussion with Timaeus? In a forum like the
above Jesus Creed thread, I'd love to be able to post a handy link to a more
reasonable discussion between "ID's" and "TEs" to show that "Expelled" isn't
the only logical option between them.

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School