Re: [asa] ESA: Wilkins Ice Shelf under threat

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 14:27:20 EST

On 11/29/08, Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure the data you've shared so far is evidence for GW. Just as
the data showing temperatures in the US falling is not evidence for
being anti-GW.

I keep studying. The issue seems to get more complex the deeper I dig!

But whether the IPCC is right -- or not -- we still have an energy
"situation" to challenge us. On that theme,

http://www.werbos.com/E/500mpg.pdf

is a link to a recent talk on a solution which makes sense to me. Does
it to you? I think the speaker is somewhat optimistic as to the time
fram, but not in the long term.

Burgy

(blind copies to some)