Re: [asa] Request for information--puzzled

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 14:24:07 EST

Ted:
I for one have what appears to be the complete message, so the problem
may be confined to your own mail.
Don

Ted Davis wrote:
> I just looked at Timaeus' final reply, in my "sent" box, and there is
> nothing amiss. However, the copy I received in my "in" box from the ASA
> list is missing the first part of what is found in my "sent" box. I am at a
> loss to say what members of the list actually received. The intended post
> begins as follows: "Timaeus replies here to my comments on TE and divine
> action." If you have that, you probably have everything; if not, please
> contact me privately and tell me the opening words of what you received.
> I'm puzzled.
>
> Ted

Donald A. Nield
Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Science
University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142, NEW ZEALAND
ph  +64 9 3737599 x87908
fax +64 9 3737468
Courier address: 70 Symonds Street, Room 235 or 305
d.nield@auckland.ac.nz
http://www.esc.auckland.ac.nz/People/Staff/dnie003/