[asa] Request for information--puzzled

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 12:52:10 EST

I just looked at Timaeus' final reply, in my "sent" box, and there is
nothing amiss. However, the copy I received in my "in" box from the ASA
list is missing the first part of what is found in my "sent" box. I am at a
loss to say what members of the list actually received. The intended post
begins as follows: "Timaeus replies here to my comments on TE and divine
action." If you have that, you probably have everything; if not, please
contact me privately and tell me the opening words of what you received.
I'm puzzled.

Ted