RE: [asa] RE: Malebranche (the four basic fources in nature)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 10:30:01 EDT

I think one has to make a clear distinction between the mental
constructs we use when we do science, or any rational thinking for that
matter, and the actual, existing universe. In addition, science does not
deal with the question of being, which is the realm of metaphysics and
theology. Accordingly, it is in the fundamental ontological sense that
one can consider that God is indeed` the only true casual agent.