Re: [asa] Law, Mind, Free Will

From: Iain Strachan <>
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 15:16:46 EDT

A while ago, Gregory tried to get me to comment on Michael's interaction. I
declined. Gregory has continued in this unnecessary course of action, which
I feel is totally inappropriate for such a list, and hence from today,
Gregory, along with Moorad, has been added to my auto-delete filter.

I would encourage others on the list who are interested in serious
discussion, to take similar action against those who waste bandwidth with
pointless posts, such as this. If I find anyone, for example making
blatantly political posts, trying to push their viewpoint with no relevance
to Science/Religion, then I shall immediately add them also to my delete