RE: [asa] Rejoinder 3B: Reply to David Opderbeck

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 30 2008 - 22:36:13 EDT

A minor comment on "'God must be excluded' from evolution." Assuming that "evolution" is science, the proper statement is that we do not know how to include God into science. Consider a physicist who wants to include God into his scientific theory. How does he do that? Certainly, God does not fit into the limited language of physics, which is mathematics.

Moorad