Re: [asa] Timaeus' challenge to TE

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 23:48:40 EDT

Or one might say alternatively that the behaviors in the contexts of the
named theories lend themselves to description in mathematical language,
which serves in the absence of an adequacy of words and understanding to
describe what underlies those workings.

On the other hand, words actually suffice to describe the two
complementary "workings" that comprise the higher level dynamic of
evolution. The difference would indeed appear to be quite significant.

...or so it seemeth to me. JimA [Friend of ASA]