Re: [asa] Rejoinder 3 from Timaeus: to Don Nield; major statement re Denton

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 16:11:46 EDT

Timeaus said: But there is no evidence none, zero, zilch, nada that
they can build an eye, a circulatory system, or an avian lung (the last of
which, Mr. Nield, is discussed in both of Denton's books).
I respond: In my view, this empirical claim is the heart of the matter.
How does a non-biologist assess this claim?

--
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law