Re: [asa] writing DNA...

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 19:15:04 EDT

Are there two different things going on here? One is encoding names in
synthetic DNA sequences like Ventner did. The other is discovering a code in
natural proteins that is the identical sequence as their names, like
Preston's team did?
We've occasionally heard the ID analogy of pouring a bowl of alphabet cereal
and finding one's name. Looks like it happened in the case of DNA?!? Now we
know that the intelligent agent responsible for DNA knew English. No
evidence of a name in Hebrew, is there? Or Akkadian?

Randy