Re: [asa] Look Who's Irrational Now

From: <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 12:29:47 EDT

Yes, that is an interesting finding, one that needs further investigation
by sociologists and social psychologists. I would expect that superstition
would correlate more strongly with personality traits than with Christian
belief. As a member of a moderately liberal protestant denomination
(PCANZ) I am not too worried!
Don N