Re: [asa] Look Who's Irrational Now

From: j burg <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 09:48:32 EDT

"It also shows that the irreligious and the members of more liberal
Protestant denominations, far from being resistant to superstition,
tend to be much more likely to believe in the paranormal and in
pseudoscience than evangelical Christians.""

Interesting. I'll have to look at that when it appears on the web.
Thanks for the "heads up."

As a member of a so-called "liberal Protestant denomination" (PCUSA) I
am somewhat dismayed by this finding. But there are kooks in every
crowd!

Burgy

--
Burgy