Re: [asa] Conversation with Timaeus, part one

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 11:06:44 EDT

Burgy -

At Cana those who knew Israel's traditions about what YHWH had done &
promised could indeed recognize who had "committed the crime" - noting,
z.B., Ps.104:15 & Amos 9:13. That's why John describes it as a "sign." But
the response of any Gentiles who were there (as there indeed might have been
in Galilee) might have been just "Wow, this guy is a pretty good magician."

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm