Re: [asa] Conversation with Timaeus, part one

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 19:13:11 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "j burg" <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
To: "Dennis Venema" <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Cc: <asa@lists.calvin.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [asa] Conversation with Timaeus, part one

> Does God leave, as Johnson puts it, his "fingerprints all over the
> place as evidence?" I think every Christian must say "yes" to this.

Have you read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged? There's a scene in which a demagogic speaker is addressing a pliant audience and refers to "the moral law we all accept." A lonely figure stands up in the rear of the hall and cries "I don't."

In the present discussion I am that figure.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm