RE: [asa] meteorites in the geologic column

From: George Cooper <georgecooper@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 11:58:15 EDT

I agree with George. Any group that proudly makes the Bible laughable is
not acting as good stewards of the Word. [Ignoring St. Augustine's warning
is not a good thing.] Whenever impressionable minds become educated with
honest science, any Biblical presentation that appears as fantasy and
contradictory to their knowledge can only diminish their chances to
receiving salvation. The evidence is overwhelming against many YEC claims,
and in some cases, even they (eg AIG) have changed some of these more
obvious erroneous claims.

Compound this problem with their successful efforts in getting their naive
message out to the public. Their elaborate museum and their efforts to get
laws to allow "creationism" taught in science (eg. Louisiana) is nothing to
sneeze at. I am active in a science forum that has grown to over 40,000
members and it is sad to see just how often "creationists" are mocked. It
is quite difficult to get them to understand that not all "creationists" are
YEC.

Coope